KNN Digital Media is a global start-up - founded by 2 ex-Google managers - which
uses Media, Tech and machine learning to generate millions in Ecommerce sales for
third party companies and its own brands.
We are a small sized company with an internal development and marketing team.
We own several ecommerce health & beauty brands which require someone with
understanding of technology and proficiency in web technologies, as well as
Employees are spread worldwide thanks to our flexible culture and remote
working; however, we have open offices in Singapore, US and Spain.
Great working environment with flexible hours and remote working option from
home located at any place around the world.
Shopify apps developer, with full knowledge on Shopify’s environment, including templating,
themes, scripts, apps ( plugins ), and ability to create full apps for Shopify.
We’re searching for a Ruby developer, with knowledge about React / Ajax in frontend, who can
develop a whole application for Shopify.
- Be able to install and configure Shopify shops, with all needed plugins
- Control tracking installation / information for any traffic sources, like AdWords, Bing,
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, and so on
- Be able to modify templates ( .liquid ) and connect own developments with Shopify (
like creating Shopify Apps ) for both Advanced and Plus versions.
- Be able to replicate and extend upsell functionalities, like i.e: Zipify OCU plugin, doing
the same as the plugin but with extended and configurable options, and including
automated payments with tokens given by Shopify Payments or Paypal after the first
- Deep knowledge about Shopify Ajax API
- Ruby Developer, with focus on Shopify’s plugin ecosystem
● Fast growing project founded by Ex-Googlers
● Friendly and supportive international environment
● High performance culture and learning opportunities
● Asynchronous work: you are responsible for your own time. Each month
you will be provided with a list of goals and objectives, and it’s on you to
get them done.
● You can begin your day from 7.30 to 10.30 am, finishing from 4.30 to
7.30 pm; and on Fridays we work with an intensive schedule from 7 to 8
am, finishing from 2 to 3pm
● 2 months in Summer from 8am to 3pm
● Competitive salary, medical and life insurance paid by the company, and
access to flexible compensation packages
FACTORIAL utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios, para ofrecer funciones de redes sociales y para analizar el tráfico. También compartimos información sobre cómo usas nuestra web con nuestros socios de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis, que pueden combinarla con otra información que hayas podido proporcionar o que hayan recopilado a partir del uso que haces de sus servicios.