KNN Digital Media is a global start-up - founded by 2 ex-Google managers - which uses Media, Tech and machine learning to generate millions in Ecommerce sales for third party companies and its own brands.
We are a small sized company with an internal development and marketing team. We own several ecommerce health & beauty brands which require someone with understanding of technology and proficiency in web technologies, as well as advertising software.
Employees are spread worldwide thanks to our flexible culture and remote working; however, we have open offices in Singapore, US and Spain.
Great working environment with flexible hours and remote working option from home located at any place around the world.
We are looking for a Senior PPC Specialist to join our vibrant team.
You will be managing high budget PPC affiliate and ecommerce campaigns for some of our brands in the Technology, Health and Wellness industries. Key responsibilities are the following:
- 4+ years in PPC with Google Ads and Bing Ads. High focus on performance marketing with a proven track record of consistent high ROI campaigns in competitive affiliate PPC campaigns. Ecommerce would be beneficial.
- Proven experience with maximize conversions, tCPA and tROAS bidding strategies at a large scale
- Success in managing, scaling, and delivering profitability for startups or new/unrecognized brands
- Create, manage and optimize large scale strategies for PPC campaigns for our USA & EU markets
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to ecommerce marketing initiatives and achieving KPI goals
- Handle high budgets in highly competitive markets
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, profit margins and other important KPIs
- Carry out marketing research and analyze marketing performance data
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Lead testing plans from execution and data analysis to identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Understanding of funnel strategies from top and bottom funnel including reporting and KPIs
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics for campaigns
- Experience with other PPC tools such as SEMrush, Marin, Kenshoo would be beneficial
- Risk taker, analytical and creative mindset for testing new ideas on landing pages, creatives and copies in order to reduce CPA’s and increase ROI
- Up to date with latest PPC news, trends & updates
- Desirable experience in product comparison sites as well as Health & Beauty and Technology sectors
- 4+ years’ experience implementing and optimizing Google Ads and Bing Search Campaigns in highly competitive industries, in particular PPC affiliate campaigns and Ecommerce
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in PPC and digital marketing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing KPIs metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Data driven and results-orientated
- Experience in planning, managing large budgets and managing campaigns on PPC
- Strong analytical skills, in particular with Excel, Google Sheets and Google Analytics for analysis and daily reporting
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Native in English or bilingual in English/Spanish (any other additional languages would be a bonus)
- Fast growing project founded by Ex-Googlers
- Friendly and supportive international environment
- High performance culture and learning opportunities
- Full time- permanent contract
- Full remote work
- Team building activities
- Permanent internal training and external trainings
- Asynchronous work: you are responsible for your own time. Each month you will be provided with a list of goals and objectives, and it’s on you to get them done.
- You can begin your day from 7.30 to 10.30 am, finishing from 4.30 to 7.30 pm; and free Friday afternoons ( starting from 7 to 8 am and finishing from 2 to 3pm) on Fridays we work with an intensive schedule from 7 to 8 am, finishing from 2 to 3pm
- Free afternoons in Summer! During July and August we start from 7 to 8am and we finish from 2 to 3pm