Position: PHP + PDF Expert Developer
KNN Digital Media is a global start-up - founded by 2 ex-Google managers - which
uses Media, Tech and machine learning to generate millions in Ecommerce sales for
third party companies and its own brands.
We are a small sized company with an internal development and marketing team.
We own several ecommerce health & beauty brands which require someone with
understanding of technology and proficiency in web technologies, as well as
Employees are spread worldwide thanks to our flexible culture and remote
working; however, we have open offices in Singapore, US and Spain.
Great working environment with flexible hours and remote working option from
home located at any place around the world.
PHP Developer, used to MVC frameworks ( any MVC, like Laravel, Symfony, Cake, Yii and so on
), and with deep knowledge about PDF files and formats.
We need a developer expert on PDF file edition and conversion libraries and tools, under Linux
( LAMP ) and Windows Server environments.
Preferably someone with experience in this field of web applications that works operating
transformations and editions over pdf files and other formats, like html, image formats, MS
Office formats ( Excel, PowerPoint, Word ), epub, etc.
The job consist of leading the project, extend and improve current implementation, improving
the tools at all levels ( usability, performance ), and work with the team in current tools and
developing new ones ( like OCR over PDF to editable formats ).
- PHP + MVC
- PDF edition and transformations ( libraries )
- LAMP configurations ( libraries, permissions )
- Windows Server + IIS configurations ( libraries, permissions )
- Fluent English ( nice if also Spanish )
Nice to have:
Other languages knowledge ( front, back, server )
Experience with other file transformations with PHP, like image files transformations (
PSD -> JPG, RAW, etc ).
● Fast growing project founded by Ex-Googlers
● Friendly and supportive international environment
● High performance culture and learning opportunities
● Asynchronous work: you are responsible for your own time. Each month
you will be provided with a list of goals and objectives, and it’s on you to
get them done.
● You can begin your day from 7.30 to 10.30 am, finishing from 4.30 to
7.30 pm; and on Fridays we work with an intensive schedule from 7 to 8
am, finishing from 2 to 3pm
● 2 months in Summer from 8am to 3pm
● Competitive salary, medical and life insurance paid by the company, and
access to flexible compensation packages
FACTORIAL utiliza cookies para personalizar el contenido y los anuncios, para ofrecer funciones de redes sociales y para analizar el tráfico. También compartimos información sobre cómo usas nuestra web con nuestros socios de redes sociales, publicidad y análisis, que pueden combinarla con otra información que hayas podido proporcionar o que hayan recopilado a partir del uso que haces de sus servicios.